Play Texas Holdem poker
Enjoy it for free on your mobile device
How to play
Each player is dealt two unique cards only they can see. The dealer opens the first three community cards called Flop. In the second round another card is dealt called the Turn. And the last to show is called River card. Those cards can be used by all players to make their best possible five-card hand. After every dealer`s action, there is a round of betting.
Before the cards are even dealt, the rules of the Texas Hold’em game being played may require that each player puts an initial contribution, called an “ante,” of one or more chips into the pot, to start it off. The initial bets are called blinds.The 1st player on the left of the dealer makes a small blind and the second big blind. As a rule the second blind is twice as big as the first one. The player must combine their cards with the cards dealt on the table.
In each betting round, the betting moves clockwise around the table. Each player in turn must either match the bet of the previous player (Call) or get out of the round (Fold). You also have the chance to bet more than the previous bet (Raise) when it’s your turn.
Easy to learn but hard to master, Texas Hold`em has a large variety of strategies, bids, and bluffs.
Texas Holdem hands
Let’s check what card beats what. We start with the fact that there is no colour ranking. The card rankings from low to high are as follows: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,8, 9,10,J (Jack), Q (Queen), K (King), A (Ace).
The ranking of the hands from lowest to highest is as follows:
- High card: a random card. The winner is declared on the basis of the high card.
- Pair: these are two equal cards such as a pair of Kings.
- Two Pairs: this is the combination of four cards in which there are two pairs with equal value.
- Three of a kind: these are three cards with equal value.
- Straight: this is the combination of 5 cards in a sequence.
- Flush: when all 5 cards are from the same suit but not in sequence.
- Full House: when Three of a kind are combined with Pair.
- Тhis is really a rare combination but not as much as Four of a kind. This is a hand that contains 4 cards of the same value and one random card.
- Straight Flush: a hand that combines 5 cards from the same suit and in sequence.
- Royal Flush: this is the combination of 5 cards from the same suit and in sequence from the 10 to the Ace.
There is a lot said and written about the History of Poker. We are going to give you a few more interesting facts. The Poker game is first mentioned in the diary of the english actor Joseph Crowe back in 1829. During one of his trips he saw some people playing a game in which everyone was getting 5 cards and bets were made. The one holding the highest combination of cards was winning all the bets. Nowadays the game is the most popular card game in the world. Each year a lot of championships are held, and the most popular among them is The World Series of Poker held each year in Las Vegas.
This is the ultimate social casino! You can play online with players from all over the world and feel the thrill of the games without betting real money. A fresh starter in a one-stop app for your gaming pleasure.