Free Roulette Game Online
Are you feeling lucky today? Download our app and start winning!
Learn about the bets and check our strategy tips. Enjoy the game on any browser and device.
How to play
Roulette is a popular casino game played with chips, a table, a roulette wheel, and a small ball.
The object of the roulette players is to guess where the ball will land.
Players make bets on the table with their chips. After the spin of the roulette wheel, it is possible to determine the winning number.
It is possible to make bets just in one number, on many numbers, sectors, or columns. In the roulette game, there are also different combinations. The players can choose their bet without limitation on how many numbers or different combinations they can make. The most popular bets and the chances to win on European Roulette are described below.
- Color: Black or Red. Choose black or red color is the most popular wager in the roulette game. The chances to win are 48,6% (18/37).
- Small or Big Number. Bet on small or big numbers is the second most popular bet, which gives the same chance to win as a black or red bet: 48,6%. Small numbers are from 1 to 18. Big numbers from 19 to 36.
- Odd or Even Number. As for the first two options, the probability to win is 48,6%.
- Bet on Dozens. The numbers on the roulette table are divided into 3 dozens. Any of those three dozens has 12 numbers. The first one is from 1 to 12; the second from 13 to 24; the third contains the numbers from 25 to 36. The Player’s probability to guess is 32,4% (12/37).
- Bet on Columns. The numbers displayed on the roulette table are separated into three columns. Each column contains 12 numbers. The probability to win if you bet on one column is 32,4%
The inside bets are placed on the inner section of the roulette table.
Those bets permit to put chips directly on 1 or more numbers:
- Straight Up – bet only on one number
- Split – placing chips on the line between two numbers
- Street is a bet on 3 numbers in a row (examples: 10-11-12 ; 28-29-30).
- Corner – bet on 4 numbers (for example, 10-11-13-14)
- Line – bet on two consecutive rows of numbers
- European roulette is a game with 37 numbers (from 0 to 36).
- French roulette also has 37 numbers but the roulette table is different from the European because of few special wagers available for the french roulette
- American roulette is a game played with 38 numbers from 0 to 36 and double zero (00). The chances to win on American roulette are smaller compared with the European roulette. For example, the chance to win on “even money bets” (18 numbers) is 47,4%. Another difference from European roulette is the different order of the numbers on the wheel.
|Black/Red||1 to 1||1,055 to 1||1,111 to 1|
|Big/Small||1 to 1||1,055 to 1||1,111 to 1|
|Odd /Even||1 to 1||1,055 to 1||1,111 to 1|
|Dozens||2 to 1||2,083 to 1||2,167 to 1|
|Columns||2 to 1||2,083 to 1||2,167 to 1|
|Straight-up||35 to 1||36 to 1||37 to 1|
|Split||17 to 1||17,5 to 1||18 to 1|
|Street||11 to1||11,334 to 1||11,667 to 1|
|Corner||8 to 1||8,25 to 1||8,5 to 1|
|Line||5 to 1||5,167 to 1||5,33 to 1|
- For the online roulette players it is crucial to decide where to place the next stake before bets are closed.
- Another vital part is the roulette strategy concept.
- One of the common suggestions if using roulette systems or tactics is to change them frequently.
- Roulettes online are based on random numbers (random number generators). The randomness can’t be calculated in function of just a few bets or few hundreds of bets. It is a point to consider when using increasing tactics.
- The most popular, easy but risky strategy is Martingale. Other popular strategies.
Short History of the game
Roulette is one of the oldest and simple casino games invented in the 18th century in France. The game was introduced officially in 1796 in Paris (Palais Royal). Roulette became a popular game in the 19th century, becoming one of the most played casino games. Playing the first online roulette game was in 1966 by Inner Casino in Antigua. (Wikipedia)